Small Induction Furnace
SuperbMelt small induction melting furnace (SPB-MF) for 10-50kg non-ferrous smelting
SuperbMelt small induction furnace (SPB-MF) can be used to melt any metal of choice. Both your ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as gold, silver and lead can easily be processed in no time. This small induction machine (SPB-MF) can accommodate metals in the weight range of 10kg to 50kg.
SuperbMelt small induction furnace (SPB-MF) also comes with a digital Simen control system (PLC) It gives more precision and accuracy to your readings.
Have you got a small foundry, such as copper foundry, iron foundry, precious metal recovery plant, precious metal foundry? With the best price, SuperbMelt induction melting furnaces are got you covered.
- A small induction Furnace, capable of melting almost any metal of choice.
- SuperbMelt small induction furnace (SPB-MF) comes with a jaw-dropping power rating of 15kw ~90kw. It can conveniently accommodate three distinctive furnace bodies simultaneously without any hiccups.
- IGBT induction technology is capable of reducing your power consumption by 15-30%. Compared the normal KGPS with higher power consumption rates; Saving you both money and energy.
- SuperbMelt small tilting melting furnace is designed with a motor drive chain titling technology which improves your work efficiency and easy pouring of metals.
- With this furnace, titling control becomes more flexible and also titling speeds can easily be adjusted.
- You are guaranteed of a safer and precise control over your melting operations.
- This small tilting induction melting machine is also equipped with an omni-directional warning system that triggers when there is system; over-voltage, over-current, over-heating, short circuit, water shortage, improper frequency which may damage your equipment or pose serious explosion hazard to your workers.
Gone are the days when you waste so much time and energy in the bid to changing your furnace crucibles. Furnace crucible replacement is life made easy with this SuperbMelt small induction furnace (SPB-MF). It gives the flexibility to replace your crucible in no time, thereby saving you so much energy and time.
Power Supply Parameter Of Chain Tilting Electric Induction Furnace
|MAX input power||15KW||25KW||35KW||45KW|
|MAX input current||23A||36A||51A||68A|
|Input voltage||Three-phase 340V ~420V 50/60Hz|
|Requirement of cooling water||Hydraulic pressure||≥0.2Mpa||≥0.3Mpa|
|Temperature of water||≤45℃|
Melting Capacity Parameter Of Tilting Melting Furnace
|Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy|
|Remark: Above melting capacity sheet for general reference;
Melting duration: When the crucible is hot,20~30min./workload;
When the crucible is cold(first melt),40~50min./ workload.
The power supply with SIEMENS's PLC control system is more intelligent for the whole melting process.
The motor of the small induction furnace drives the chain to realize the tilting, stability and safety.
The power supply has an omni-directional protection to ensure the safety of the machine and operator.
Why SuperbMelt Small Induction Furnace
One year longer than the warranty provided by other factories
Only choose famous brand main electric components for production
Professional certification bodies certify that the machines are of high quality