Small Induction Furnace
SuperbMelt small induction melting furnace (SPB-CMF) for 10-50kg non-ferrous smelting
- A small induction Furnace, capable of melting almost any metal of choice.
- SuperbMelt small induction furnace (SPB-MF) comes with a jaw-dropping power rating of 15kw ~90kw. It can conveniently accommodate three distinctive furnace bodies simultaneously without any hiccups.
- IGBT induction technology is capable of reducing your power consumption by 15-30%. Compared the normal KGPS with higher power consumption rates; Saving you both money and energy.
- SuperbMelt small tilting melting furnace is designed with a motor drive chain tilting technology which improves your work efficiency and easy pouring of metals.
- With this furnace, tilting control becomes more flexible and also tilting speeds can easily be adjusted.
- You are guaranteed of a safer and precise control over your melting operations.
- This small tilting induction melting machine is also equipped with an omni-directional warning system that triggers when there is system; over-voltage, over-current, over-heating, short circuit, water shortage, improper frequency which may damage your equipment or pose serious explosion hazard to your workers.
Gone are the days when you waste so much time and energy in the bid to changing your furnace crucibles. Furnace crucible replacement is life made easy with this SuperbMelt small induction furnace (SPB-MF). It gives the flexibility to replace your crucible in no time, thereby saving you so much energy and time.
Power Supply Parameter Of Chain Tilting Electric Induction Furnace
|MAX input power||15KW||25KW||35KW||45KW|
|MAX input current||23A||36A||51A||68A|
|Input voltage||Three-phase 340V ~420V 50/60Hz|
|Requirement of cooling water||Hydraulic pressure||≥0.2Mpa||≥0.3Mpa|
|Temperature of water||≤45℃|
Melting Capacity Parameter Of Tilting Melting Furnace
|Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy|
|Remark: Above melting capacity sheet for general reference;|
Melting duration: When the crucible is hot,20~30min./workload;
When the crucible is cold(first melt),40~50min./ workload.