Manual Tilting Metal Melting Furnace
Induction Metal Melting Furnace
This type of tilting induction metal melting furnace is designed for 10-80kg ferrous and non-ferrous metal melting based on induction technology.
Superb metal meilting furnace is constructed for one-man pouring action. Tts body is mounted onto a steel frame. By manual control, the furnace body can be set in any position when tilting.
According to ferrous melting or non-ferrous melting, the crucibles will be taken use of different material. Graphite crucible is special for non ferrous metal like copper, gold, silver, aluminum. Silicon crucible is suitable for ferrous metal.
The small land occupied, fast melting and energy-saving are its obvious features. That is the cost performance choice for metal casting with small capacity.
Induction Metal Melting Furnace Details
Power Supply Parameter of Induction Metal Melting Furnace
|MAX input power||15KW||25KW||35KW||45KW||70KW||90KW||110KW||160KW|
|MAX input current||23A||36A||51A||68A||105A||135A||168A||240A|
|Input voltage||Three-phase 340V ~420V 50/60Hz|
|Requirement of cooling water||Hydraulic pressure||≥0.2Mpa||≥0.3Mpa|
|Temperature of water||≤45℃|
Melting Capacity Parameter of Tilting Metal Melting Furnace
|Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy||Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy|
|Remark: Above melting capacity sheet for general reference;
Melting duration: When the crucible is hot,20~30min./workload;
When the crucible is cold(first melt),40~50min./ workload.
Induction Metal Melting Furnace Features
- Medium frequency metal melting furnace can be used for the melting of gold, silver, steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, lead, zinc and so on.
- Comparing with SCR/KGPS technology, IGBT technology can save 15%-30% energy and is much more efficient than gas-fired and coal-fired method.
- Small light, a lot of models can be selected to melt different amount of metals. Not only is it suitable for the factory, but also suitable for the college researching companies to use.
- The crucible replacement is very easy for different metal material.
- The occupied land for the induction metal melting furnace is less than 1 square meter.
- Modular design, ease of maintenance, no need to repair any special foundations, requires low operation cost, easily operable, produces no pollution and noise.
- 24 hours constant working will meet your long time melting.
Power protection warning
PLC control Panel of Tilting Metal Melting Furnace (optional)
- Lower power consumption, the IGBT technology saves 15-30% energy than KGPS,100% full load.
- Installation and maintenance are convenient, it can be finished by video or our manual guide. So it reduces the cost which you need pay for the engineers abroad for installation.
- Low pollution, low noise.
- Induction metal melting furnace with multi-protective functions to over-voltage, over-current, less water, over-heating with low fault rate and is safe and reliable.
Standard configuration of Tilting Metal Melting Furnace
- 100% successful start-up rate, power factor > 95%.
- The comprehensive full load design is available for 24-hour continuous operation.
- Perfect and complete protection functions, increasing machineâ€™s reliability & stability.
- Wide frequency range from 1KHZ to 20KHZ, working frequency can be designed by changing the coil compensating capacitor according to the melting material, quantity, stirring effect desire, working noise, melting efficiency other factors.
- A maximum ten types fault protection and display of over-current, over-voltage, water shortage and phase missing can provide higher reliability and durability.
Tilting Metal Melting Furnace Working Onsite