Graphite Mold for Silver
As a top graphite molds supplier, Superbmelt provides various molds for silver casting
Graphite mold for silver can be used to hold molten silver, gold or any other precious metals into shapes. Graphite mold for silver is made up of 99.9% of silver and ash content that is less than 0.1%. This composition of material ensures that precious metal is not contaminated.
Graphite mold for silver has a wide application; used for holding molten gold, silver or other precious metals. It can be used for testing or ingot casting.
The mold for silver has an excellent thermal stability for fast cooling and it has a proper corrosion resistance to acid and alkali. The graphite mold has good thermal conductivity properties which highly shortens casting time and saves energy. The graphite mold keeps its original natural graphite physical and chemical properties.
There are also graphite molds for silver that are designed for making several bars at the same time for fast and quality casting.
|100g graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y0100||55||40||20||35||20||10|
|200g graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y0200||70||45||20||/||/||/|
|250g graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y0250||67||50||26||47||25||16|
|300g graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y0300||70||57||20||/||/||/|
|400g graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y0400||75||67||20||/||/||/|
|500g graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y0500||70||67||26||50||47||16|
|1kg graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y1000||135||42||32||115||22||22|
|2kg graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y2000||160||48||38||140||28||28|
|3kg graphite ingot mold||G.GI.Y3000||175||52||42||155||32||32|
- Graphite mold for silver is commonly used in aluminium, gold, silver casting because of its best quality for intricate mold design and high volume runs.
- Graphite mold for silver is extremely stable, it does not twist or crack when molten metal is poured into the mold. The mold does not deteriorate even when used constantly. The life expectancy of a graphite mold for silver is relatively short.
- The graphite mold for silver has an excellent thermal conductivity considering the sudden heat and cold conditions; oxidation resistance and high corrosion resistance. It is the best mold for refining purposes.
- All metals cast with the graphite mold for silver are always pure as they are not exposed to impurities and contamination in the mold.
- The smooth cavity finish allows for easy removal of cast metals and is non sticky once cooled.
- Superbmelt graphite mold for silver is made from only fine graphite particle structure with high graphitization degree. That makes the mold to have a dense structure ( the dense structure of the graphite mold for silver makes the mold to be less porous); a fine surface and a low rate of heat deformity; a high mechanical strength (tensile strength of graphite mold increases with the increasing temperature compared to other materials).
- Superbmelt graphite mold for silver has an excellent thermal shock resistance, therefore can be used in any process; thermal conductivity and good oxidation resistance.
- In order to prevent metal casting that is removed from the mold from sticking to the mold surface, the material (graphite) has a good adhesion to the solidified metal. This is achieved by low wetting of the mold by liquid metal.
- The graphite mold for silver is self lubricating. The low friction between the mold surface and the solidified metal ensures that the casting is easily removed without cracks and minimizes the thickness of the defective skin.
- Graphite mold for silver casting is easy to process with graphite. Through milling, grinding, turning, the surface finish, complex shape mold with tight tolerances are available. The finishing of the inner mold surface is made to reduce the wet and friction of cast material.
Why SuperbMelt Graphite Mold for Silver
As a professional graphite mold manufacturer, it is our responsibility to provide you with the highest quality graphite mold
Why Customers Trust Us
From the day of establishment to date, SuperbMelt has enrolled and successfully scaled through numerous certification processes. This helps ensure that our services are suitable and verified for use within and outside China. The ISO9001:2015 certification backs up our quality management system.
We have got the CE certificate, SGS certificate, AAA credit rating certificate, and various other patents. These certifications reveal our quality management in scientific processes, refinement, standardization, and product adumbration, ensuring that our mode of operations conforms with international standards.
We continue to introduce products that suit customers’ expectations with soothing certifications while meeting market demand.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Graphite Mold for Silver
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service