Gold Smelting Furnace
Your premier SuperbMelt 20-30kg gold (Ag, Cu, Al etc) smelting furnace
- The gold smelting equipment is a medium frequency IGBT induction technology-based device. It is highly energy efficient and cost-effective melting of non-ferrous metals like gold, silver, copper, aluminum and others.
- This product casting is highly durable based on the fact that the furnace is designed to work continuously for 24 hours. This prevents any irregularities due to interruptions in operations.
- This electric gold smelting machine is manufactured with various factors taken into consideration. Some of which includes floor space economy, safety, efficiency and of course top performance.
- A very strong electromagnetic stirring system was incorporated into the system. It improves mixing and ensure the homogeneity of the melted metal.
- Gold refinery factories will find their production efficiency enhanced with this product. This ensures production of high quality alloys and will definitely drive up your sales.
- The digital induction technology provides a seamless and efficient operation. Based on the advanced circuit which consumes very little energy which lowers energy consumption
- An inbuilt omni-directional warning system of gold melting kit helps to keep operators safe by indicating dangerous operating conditions.
- The crucible and safety refractory shell are detachable. This enhances the ease of maintenance of the furnace. Meaning you can use this product for a long period of time without having to buy another one.
SuperbMelt gold smelting furnace is the best option for industries like mining companies and foundries. Laboratories involved in metal research, Gold diggers will also find this useful for collecting gold and its alloys.
|Power source||Three phase 380V, 50/60Hz||Three phase 380V, 50/60Hz|
|Applicable metal||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys|
|Melting time||6-8 mins||6-8 mins|
|Max capacity||24K Gold: 25.0 kg|
925 Silver: 12.5 kg
|24K Gold: 30.0 kg|
925 Silver: 15.0 kg
|Max heating temperature||1800℃||1800℃|
|Heat technology||IGBT Induction heating||IGBT Induction heating|
|Cooling way||Water cooling||Water cooling|