Mini Gold Melting Furnace
The Most Popular SuperbMelt 1-2kg mini gold (Ag, Cu, Al etc) melting furnace on the market
SuperbMelt mini gold melting furnace (SPB-DH) is suitable for any of your small-scale gold production. It is capable of melting any gold piece whose weight fall in the range 1-2Kg.
This small gold smelting machine can in no time reach a maximum temperature of 1600℃. This features also makes this machine for melting other metals. Metals such as silver, copper and aluminum, just to mention a few.
SuperbMelt mini gold melting furnace also finds application in jewellery recycling. It also very suitable for gold diggers in deals in collecting gold and its alloys.
- The mini gold melting furnace takes a minimum of two minutes to melt a batch of two kilograms of any precious metal. This sums up to producing approximately 30kg of gold in an hour.
- Also, this electric gold melting furnace can work for 24 hour none stop. At the same providing you with excellent services and efficient gold melting process.
- SuperbMelt electric small smelting furnace uses the latest IGBT induction technology. This technology reduces your power consumption and improves your production efficiency. This mini gold melting machine speeds up your melting processes. This serves as its competitive over any other furnace in the market.
- It comes with video tutorials and installation guide. This makes installation on other operations very simple and easy to go about.
- SuperbMelt mini gold melting equipment is environment-friendly. It comes with the latest inbuilt green technology which is now being employed in the gold industry. It does not produce harmful gas and fumes which are associated with other gold melting furnaces.
- This mini furnace is designed very simple and easy to use. Compact and small-sized as compared with other furnaces that takes a lot of space
|Power source||Single phase 220V, 50/60Hz||Single phase 220V, 50/60Hz|
|Power||3.5 kw||3.8 kw|
|Applicable metal||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys|
|Melting time||2 minutes||2 minutes|
|Max capacity||24K Gold: 1.2 kg 18K Gold: 1.0 kg 925 Silver: 0.6 kg||24K Gold: 2.4 kg 18K Gold: 2.0 kg 925Silver: 1.2 kg|
|Temperature control k-type||Optional||Optional|
|Weight||21 kg||22 kg|
|Heating technology||Induction heating||Induction heating|
|Cooling way||Water cooling||Water cooling|