Platinum Melting Furnace
The Most Popular SuperbMelt 1-4kg platinum (Au, Ag, Cu, Al etc) melting equipment on the market
SuperbMelt platinum melting furnace (SPB-B) is a totally ingenious technological creation which is designed with the aim of providing superior melting action on precious metals like platinum, gold, palladium or alloys of these metals.
This platinum smelting furnace can reach a temperature of about 2600℃ (It is about 900℃ higher than the platinum melting point.) in no time. This is suitable for melting metals (which may be in any form such as solid, dust, scrap, ingot or powder) weighing between 1kg and 4kg in a record time of less than 5 minutes.
SuperbMelt platinum melting furnace is your best bet if you run a scrap metal refinery business or an old jewelry refining plant. This furnace is just the machine you need to boost your production and overall efficiency.
- Superbmelt platinum and gold melting equipment ensures the homogeneity of the melted or liquefied metal. This is achievable through the incorporation of a strong electromagnetic stirring system. This eliminates the inconvenience of having uneven surfaces especially in alloys.
- An omni-bearing security alert readily warns the operator(s) when the system is being run under potentially harmful conditions. Conditions such as overheating, short-circuit, unduly high current or low water levels can easily be detected
- You can be rest assured that personnel safety has not been compromised for efficiency in the design and development of this furnace.
- SuperbMelt platinum melting equipment also comes with an inherent water pump. This strikes the need for additional pumps. Thereby saving you more money
- The operation process is intuitive. An average furnace operator should not have any difficulty whatever in understanding and getting used to the working of the furnace.
- SuperbMelt platinum melting furnace (SPB-B) is economical both in weight and volume. This makes it very easy to haul.
- This product is compact and small sized. It will give more room for other equipment’s in your plant.
A combination of low noise operation, low carbon foot print and the durability of working for 24 hours ensures that you can achieve your profit targets while still being environmentally responsible.
A total adherence to the supplier management system and the ISO 9001 2015 CE quality standards makes this platinum melting furnace the best choice for your foundry or laboratory.
|Power supply||Three phase 380V±10%, 50/60Hz||Three phase 380V±10%, 50/60Hz||Three phase 380V±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power||15 kw adjustable||15 kw adjustable||15 kw adjustable|
|Applicable metal||Platinum, palladium, gold, K-gold, silver and copper||Platinum, palladium, gold, K-gold, silver and copper||Platinum, palladium, gold, K-gold, silver and copper|
|Melting time||2 min||2 min||3 min|
|Max capacity||1 kg (platinum)||2 kg (platinum)||4 kg (platinum)|
|Dimension||1180×690×500 mm||1180×680×500 mm||1180×680×500 mm|
|Weight||88 kg||90 kg||92 kg|
|Haeting technology||IGBT Induction heating||IGBT Induction heating||IGBT Induction heating|
|Cooling way||Water cooling||Water cooling||Water cooling|
Quartz Crucible for Stationary Platinum Melting Furnace
|1kg Quartz crucible||305||62||59||46||99|
|2kg Quartz crucible||478||86||74||59||118|
|3kg Quartz crucible||498||88||80||64||126|
|4kg Quartz crucible||951||90||86||64||149|
Compared with the common type, Our Superbmelt latest design power:
1,Save time and power
4,Speedy melting, High efficient
Platinum melting furnace is equipped with all-round protection to ensure the safety of the machine and the operator.
Using a quartz crucible, with max temperature of 2600℃, which can be used for all metals(Pt, Au, Ag, Cu etc) smelting.
Comparing with market messy circuit design, adopts advanced micro computer controlled power save over 30% consumption. More durable and stable.
Why SuperbMelt Platinum Smelting Furnace
One year longer than the warranty provided by other factories
Only choose famous brand main electric components for production
We will give response within 24 hours against your problem by our professional engineer