Gold Smelting Equipment
The Most Popular SuperbMelt 12kg gold (Pt, Ag, Cu, Al etc) smelting equipment on the market
SuperbMelt gold melting equipment (SPB-TB) can reach a maximum temperature of 1800℃ (the max temperature of tilting platinum smelter is 2600℃) with a power rating of 15kw. This provides an ultra-high heating effect capable of melting either 4kg of platinum or 12kg of gold or 6kg of silver (and similarly commensurate weights of other metals) within a period of 2-5 minutes.
SuperbMelt platinum and gold smelting equipment can heat your raw metals very fast. It speeds up your operations with the ultimate effect of increasing the profit margin. The gold melting machine is suitable for jewelry foundry and old jewelry refining plants.
Based on advanced IGBT induction technology, the gold smelting equipment is highly effective gold smelting solution. It has come to be trusted by operators and business owners alike over time due to its superior action which is.
- Designed with convenience and efficiency as the core targets.
- The tilting furnace design ensures that melted metals can easily be poured into the mold. This prevents spillage or splashing which reduces the risk of operator injuries from hot liquid metal splashes.
- Another proof of the commitment to operator convenience is the use of a replaceable crucible for easy maintenance.
- Also, a strong electromagnetic stirring system ensures homogeneity of the liquefied metal. This comes handy especially for alloys.
- The gold smelting furnace is also equipped with an omni-directional warning system. This alerts the operator when potentially harmful operating conditions are being approached.
- Induction gold smelting kit is manufactured with the capability of operating at full capacity for 24 hours. This considerably lowers downtime except for scheduled maintenance.
- The use of induction technology presents an advantage. Owing to the absence of electrodes and electric arcs which can form deposits of impurities.
Finally, no combustion takes place thereby preventing the production of unsafe gases like oxides of carbon and nitrogen. The induction gold melting equipment has an edge over other forms of furnace. Resistance and gas furnace often gives off some gases that are unsafe for the environment.
|Power source||Three phase 380V±10%, 50/60Hz||Three phase 380V±10%, 50/60Hz||Three phase 380V±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power||15 kw||15 kw||15 kw|
|Applicable metal||Platinum, palladium, gold, silver, steel, copper
and their alloys
|Platinum, palladium, gold, silver, steel, copper
and their alloys
|Gold, silver, steel, copper and their alloys|
|Max capacity||2kg platinum||2kg platinum||12kg gold / 6kg silver|
|Melting time||2 minutes||3 minutes||5 minutes|
|Weight||95 kg||95 kg||95 kg|
|Heating technology||IGBT Induction heating||IGBT Induction heating||IGBT Induction heating|
|Cooling way||Water cooling||Water cooling||Water cooling|
Compared with the common type, Our Superbmelt latest design power:
1,Save time and power
4,Speedy melting, High efficient
Induction melting equipment is equipped with a full range protection to ensure the safety of the machine and the operator.
Comparing with market messy circuit design, adopts advanced micro computer controlled power save over 30% consumption. More durable and stable.
With tilting furnace design to prevents spillage which reduces the risk of operator damage from hot liquid metal splashes.
Why SuperbMelt Gold Smelting Equipment
One year longer than the warranty provided by other factories
Only choose famous brand main electric components for production
We will give response within 24 hours against your problem by our professional engineer