Jewellery Continuous Casting Machine
If You’re Looking for Jewellery Continuous Casting Machine, You Are in the Right Place
Superbmelt Jewelry continuous casting machine is designed for casting high-density precious metals such as gold and silver. With this continuous casting equipment, you can cast any of your precious metals to any desired shape.
You have the flexibility to cast into the following shapes: rectangular, cylindrical, circular and rod shapes. This machines also adopts the gas melting protection technology. This technology gives room for accurate and automate temperature control and stirring. This feature helps you to achieve final products with high level of quality.
Superbmelt Jewelry continuous casting machine can be used at a very high temperature. It also extremely fast, reliable, and cost-effective.
- The Superbmelt Jewelry continuous casting machine can be operated 24 hours round the clock without any system malfunction. This feature saves you time and help you achieve more productivity.
- Automatic control of all process variables and parameters is achievable with the Superbmelt Jewelry continuous casting machine
- It can be used for casting of alloys and semi alloys into different sizes and shapes in the shortest amount of time possible. This feature does not only save you time, it saves a lot of money as well.
- You can as well cast your gold tubes or silver tubes with this machine.
- This equipment is also capable of automatically stirring any melted metal. This feature helps you improve your production efficiency as well as the quality of your final piece.
- It can heat up to a maximum temperature of 1600℃ . This is a temperature range in which most metals melts.
- Unlike other traditional metal casting furnaces. This machine is equipped with a very powerful Proportional Integral and Derivative Controller. The installed PID controller unlike PI controller or any other controller in the market is capable of automating your whole melting operation without any error.
- The PID controller is also capable of detecting temperature up to an accuracy of ±2 degrees Celsius
|Power source||Three phase 380V, 50/60Hz||Three phase 380V, 50/60Hz|
|Applicable metal||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys|
|The Max capacity||24K Gold: 5.0 kg 18K Gold: 3.5 kg 925 Silver: 2.5 kg||24K Gold: 8.0 kg 18K Gold: 6.0 kg 925 Silver: 4.0 kg|
|Melting time||5 min||8 min|
|Casting Application||Rod: φ4-φ20mm Tube: Min φ9*12mm Max φ52*60mm Bar: Min T5*W5mm Max T20*W70mm||Rod: φ4-φ20mm Tube: Min φ9*12mm Max φ52*60mm Bar: Min T5*W5mm Max T20*W70mm|
|Max temperature control R-type||1600℃||1600℃|
|Max temp control k-type||1100℃||1100℃|
|Max drawing speed||40 cm/minute||40 cm/minute|
|Dimension||1120×840×1560 mm||1120×840×1560 mm|
|Weight||195 kg||205 kg|
|Protective gas||Nitrogen or argon||Nitrogen or argon|
|Heating system||Induction heating||Induction heating|
|Control of temperature||By PID||By PID|
|Accuracy of temperature||±2 degrees Celsius||±2 degrees Celsius|
Square silver bar
Square gold bar
Hexagon gold bar