Electric Induction Furnace
SuperbMelt electric induction metal melting furnace (SPB-MF) for 50-250kg metals smelting
SuperbMelt Electric Induction Furnace (SPB-MF) comes from one of a leading induction furnace manufacturer in Asia. It is capable of melting any ferrous and non-ferrous metals such as gold, silver, copper, zinc, aluminium, steel and lead. Minimum and maximum weight requirement of 50Kg and 250kg respectively are considered suitable benefit from an output power rating of 45kw ~160kw.
The Electric Induction Furnace is incorporated with a Simens controls system (PLC). This gives accuracy, precision and better control to your melting process.
- The electric induction melting furnace gives the flexibility to melt different kinds of metals with just a single furnace; a feature which saves you a lot of money.
- This induction metal melting furnace is crucibles are quite convenient and super fast to replace. This also saves you energy and speeds up your melting process.
- As compared with the regular KGPS furnace and electric arc furnace, the SuperbMelt IGBT technology reduces your power consumption by 15-30% at while working at optimum capacity.
- It also comes with a hydraulic tilting design which can be controlled with the aid of a remote panel trolley.
- The control system ensures that you do not go overboard with any of your input and output parameters. This feature guarantees the safety of you and your staffs.
- The omni-directional warning system ensures that you do not experience any form of system malfunction. Malfunctions such as system over-voltage, over-current, over-heating, short circuit and water shortage can easily be eliminated
- The induction melting machine can be operated continuously for 24hours. No room for downtime with this product.
- This product also comes with a magnet yoke. This yoke improves your melting efficiency, thereby saving you more energy.
With all the features and benefits mentioned above you tend to save more money. You’ll achieve more stability with your operations. Your work efficiency will be greatly increased. In short, your operators safety is guaranteed.
Power Supply Parameter of Induction Metal Melting Furnace
|MAX input power||15KW||25KW||35KW||45KW||70KW||90KW||110KW||160KW|
|MAX input current||23A||36A||51A||68A||105A||135A||168A||240A|
|Input voltage||Three-phase 340V ~420V 50/60Hz|
|Requirement of cooling water||Hydraulic pressure||≥0.2Mpa||≥0.3Mpa|
|Temperature of water||≤45℃|
Melting Capacity Parameter of Tilting Metal Melting Furnace
|Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy||Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy|
|Remark: Above melting capacity sheet for general reference;
Melting duration: When the crucible is hot,20~30min./workload;
When the crucible is cold(first melt),40~50min./ workload.
Adopt hydraulic tilting type furnace to realize the pouring of metal liquid, stability and safety.
The power supply with SIEMENS's PLC control system is more intelligent for the whole melting process.
The power supply has an omni-directional protection to ensure the safety of the machine and operator.
Why SuperbMelt Electric Induction Melting Equipment
One year longer than the warranty provided by other factories
Only choose famous brand main electric components for production
Professional certification bodies certify that the machines are of high quality