Jewelry Casting Machine
Leading Jewelry Machinery Manufacturer of Vacuum Pressurized Jewelry Casting (SPB-DM)
- This product comes with an inbuilt Proportional, Integral and Derivative (PID) temperature controller. This automatically controls the whole system temperature once your operating parameters fully specified.
- SuperbMelt jewelry casting machine (SPB-DM) is also capable of reaching a maximum temperature of about 1600℃ in no time. It also comes with a temperature tolerance of ±2℃
- Also incorporated into the design of this jewellery casting tool is a 15Kw Induction generator. This generator is capable of melting any precious metal or artwork in 3-5 minutes. Thereby increasing your overall process efficiency coupled with saving in investment from lost saved hours.
- There are various alarm systems in place. They signal and automatically stops the machine when there any form of process abnormality is detected. This feature ensures both the safety of your operator and that of the machine.
- This product also comes with comparatively more space as compared with other metal casting machines.
- With the vacuum casting machine the quality of your final product is guaranteed. To top it all only relatively small space is actually needed for installation, owing to its small and compact design.
- When you are ready to make a purchase. You have the flexibility of either opting for a fully or semi-automated design depending on which best suits your production needs.
For a casting machine in this category. The safety features of the jewelry casting equipment is one of the best you’ll ever get in the market.
|Power source||Single phase 220V/Three phase 380V, 50/60Hz||Single phase 220V/Three phase 380V, 50/60Hz||Three phase 380V, 50/60Hz|
|Power||8.5 kw||15 kw||25kw|
|Casting system||Vacuum pressure casting system||Vacuum pressure casting system||Vacuum pressure casting system|
|Applicable metal||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys||Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Bronze, and their alloys|
|Melting time||3-5 min||3-5 min||3-5 min|
|The Max capacity||24K Gold: 2.0 kg|
18K Gold: 1.5kg
925 Silver: 1.0 kg
|24K Gold: 4.0 kg|
18K Gold: 3.0 kg
925 Silver: 2.0 kg
|24K Gold: 6.0 kg|
18K Gold: 4.0 kg
925 Silver: 3.0 kg
|Max temperature control R-type||1600℃||1600℃||1600℃|
|Max. temp control k-type||1100℃||1100℃||1100℃|
|Dimension||720×700×1150 mm||720×700×1150 mm||720×800×1150 mm|
|Weight||210 kg||215 kg||250 kg|
|Control of temperature||by PID||by PID||by PID|
|Pressure applied||Max. 0.1 Mpa||Max. 0.1 Mpa||Max. 0.1 Mpa|
|Protective gas||Nitrogen or Argon||Nitrogen or Argon||Nitrogen or Argon|
|Vacuum pump||63 m³/hour||63 m³/hour||63 m³/hour|
|Oscillation||Induction heating||Induction heating||Induction heating|
|Max flask size||D101*H254 mm||Normal D101*H254mm (Customized)||Normal D160*H254 mm (Customized)|
|Accuracy of temperature||±2 degrees Celsius||±2 degrees Celsius||±2 degrees Celsius|
|Pressure differential casting||Y||Y||Y|
|Vacuum leakage detector||Y||Y||Y|
|Flask check before casting||Y||Y||Y|
|Flask and chamber lift||Y||Y||Y|