Chain Tilting Electric Induction Furnace
The machine is designed for 5kg – 30kg non-ferrous metal melting, especially for precious metal melting like gold and silver.
The ingenious construction brings the convenience for the tilting controller.The machine set the tilting joystick with tilting speed adjustment.The graphite crucible replacement could be well finished within 1 min.
The power utilize advanced IGBT technology to realize energy saving and speedy melting. It ranges from 15kw to 90kw. The Simens PLC control is optional to meet your strict requirement.
Power Supply Parameter Of Chain Tilting Electric Induction Furnace
|MAX input power||15KW||25KW||35KW||45KW|
|MAX input current||23A||36A||51A||68A|
|Input voltage||Three-phase 340V ~420V 50/60Hz|
|Requirement of cooling water||Hydraulic pressure||≥0.2Mpa||≥0.3Mpa|
|Temperature of water||≤45℃|
Melting Capacity Parameter Of Tilting Melting Furnace
|Model||Fe, ss||Cu, Au, Ag||Al, Al-alloy|
|Remark: Above melting capacity sheet for general reference; Melting duration: When the crucible is hot,20~30min./workload; When the crucible is cold(first melt),40~50min./ workload.|
The Highly Qualified Chain Tilting Electric Induction Furnace
- Lower power consumption, the IGBT technology saves 15-30% energy than KGPS,100% full load.
- Installation and maintenance are convenient, it can be finished by video or our manual guide. So it reduces the cost which you need pay for the engineers abroad for installation.
- The occupied land for the gold melting furnace is less than 1 square meter.
- The crucible replacement is very easy for different metal material.
- 24 hours constant working will meet your long time melting.
- Low pollution, low noise.
- Gold melting induction furnace with multi-protective functions to over-voltage, over-current, less water, over-heating with low fault rate and is safe and reliable.