Electric Metal Melting Furnace
SuperbMelt electric induction metal melting furnace (SPB-MF) for 10-50kg metal smelting
SuperbMelt electric metal melting furnace (SPB-CMF) can melt both your ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Metals such as gold, silver, copper, zinc, aluminum and lead can be handled by this furnace. However, the weight of the previous metal must fall in the range 10-50kg.
The above features will not only save you time and energy. It also makes this furnace suitable for you if you operate a small foundry. Foundries such as copper foundry and iron foundry will find this product handy.
- The SuperbMelt electric metal melting furnace is designed with an induction technology with power rating of 15kw ~45kw.
- With the electric induction melting furnace melting of your different kinds of metals just got easier. This powerful electric furnace can melt different kinds of metal.
- Comparing with the KGPS, it has the capacity to reduce your power consumption by 15-30%. Thereby saving you energy and money which may perhaps be spent on utility.
- The chain tilting and small design of this melting furnace comes with the flexibility to improves your work stability. It also reduces the amount of residue metals in the crucible.
- The electric metal smelting furnace Simen control system also makes your melting process safer as the furnace becomes very easy and convenient to control.
- This product is designed with an omni-directional warning system. It triggers when there is any slight change in your process input or output parameters. Parameters such as; over-voltage, over-current, over-heating, short circuit and water shortage can be greatly controlled.