10kg Tilting Gold Melting Equipment
This furnace adopts medium frequency induction heating method to melt max 4kg platinum or 12kg gold (6kg silver). Medium frequency power not only provides speedy melting efﬁciency but also produce strong electromagnetic stirring in the melting process.
Maintenance of the furnace is very easy. The furnace is crucible based and allows rapid changing of the crucible and the safety refractory shell.
Tilting gold melting equipment for gold parameter
|Power source||Three phase 380V±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Applicable metal||Platinum, palladium, gold, silver, steel, copper and their alloys|
|Melting time||4kg platinum / 12kg gold / 6kg silver|
|Max capacity||3 minutes of platinum/ 7 minutes of gold and silver|
|Heating technology||IGBT Induction heating|
|Cooling way||Water cooling|
Quartz crucible for tilting gold melting equipment
|1kg Quartz crucible||305||62||59||46||99|
|2kg Quartz crucible||478||86||74||59||118|
|3kg Quartz crucible||498||88||80||64||126|
|4kg Quartz crucible||951||90||86||64||149|
Structure of gold melting equipment
Features of gold melting equipment
- Extremely speedy for melting one batch of platinum within 2-3 mins
- Strong electromagnetic stirring to make alloy highly homogeneous
- 100% full load, 24 hours of continuous working ability improves production rate.
- Rapid rising temperature and power consumption saving lead to high cost efficiency.
- The occupied land for the platinum melting furnace is less than 1 square meter.
- Omni-bearing protection warning functions: Over-heating, over current, over voltage, short circuit, water shortage, improper frequency.
- Modular design, ease of maintenance, requires low operation cost, easily operable, produces low pollution and noise.