Wax Burnout Furnace
Rotating Burnout Furnace for Lost Wax Casting
More Details of Wax Burnout Furnace
The rotating wax burnout furnace is used in the jewelry making industry to dry up the mixture of investment and water, at the same time melting out the wax to create space in the dried investment and water. The space is later filled with molten metal to take the shape of the melted wax model.
The investment flask should be moist, not wet, when placed in the wax burnout oven. The moisture in the flask turns to steam during the burnout and helps to push the wax away from the wall of the pattern cavity.
The wax burnout furnace is an important tool in the lost wax jewelry making process. The use and maintenance is easy. It also helps to speed up the jewelry casting process as burn out takes about 20 minutes with the wax burnout furnace.
Get Price of Wax Burnout Furnace
Details of Wax Burnout Furnace
- The wax burnout furnace is designed for maximum efficiency and ensures cleaner shells with no smoke because of its unique automatic air injection system.
- This wax burnout furnace operates at maximum heat up rates and minimum power (15KVA power is required for heating). This therefore reduces power expenses.
- The rotating burnout surface is simple to install and operate. The process of operation is simply automatic.
- The use and maintenance is quite easy, operating the furnace does not require any special training before it can be operated.
- The door structure is designed such that heat loss is minimal. This helps to save more energy.
- The energy design is efficient such that the temperature distribution is always equal throughout the flask.
- The burnout furnace performs a clean burnout without damaging the investment flask. Flask is carbon free with a good burnout cycle.
- During and after wax burnout, you experience no smell or smoke from the wax burnout furnace, therefore, making it a safe machine for users and the environment.
- The rotating burnout surface can be used for burnout, casting and preheating in a foundry or jewelry making company.
- The burnout furnace contributes to the final outcome of cast jewelry. Investing in a good burnout furnace such as a furnace from Superbmelt ensure high quality cast jewelry, free from problem such as incomplete casting is avoided.
- The voltage of the burnout furnace is 3-phase 380V, 50/60 Hz.
- The furnace compact size makes it suitable for use in all kinds of workspaces, as it takes minimal space.
- The height between the 2 furnace plates is 230mm. Therefore, any investment flask less than 230mm can conveniently fit into the furnace.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Wax Burnout Furnace
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service