Gold Granulating Machine
Granulating machine operation
More Details of Gold Granulating Machine
The gold granulating machine is used to produce master grains and alloys grains. The raw material is fed into the crucible and melted through induction heating. Melting takes about 5 to 15 minutes depending on the kilogram of metal. The granules are then poured into a tank of water moving through a multi-hollowed crucible that serves as a flow breaker. The gold granulating machine adopts a solid state technology which is the world’s newest and most advanced IGBT modules.
The major applications of our granulating machine include; preparation of alloys out of gold and master alloy, preparation of alloy components, preparation of alloy from components, etc. The control panel makes the granulating machine easy to use and maintain. The end result is a shiny, even shaped, oxidation free, shrinkage free and porosity free granules.
Get Price of Gold Granulating Machine
Details of Gold Granulating Machine
- Superbmelt’s gold granulating machine can cast these metals into granules; gold, K-gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze, etc.
- The granulating machine makes use of metal particles as its casting material. These particles turn out to be high quality granules that can later be transformed into precious metal bars or coins.
- The power requirement is between 15kw to 35kw. A machine as massive as the granulating machine does not require so much power for production, hence, you save more on energy.
- The metal holding capacity is between 6kg to 20kg. This makes it suitable for large scale productions.
- The gold granulating machine comes with a water tank that serves the purpose of flow breaker once the casting process is complete.
- Both the water tank and the granulating machine are designed for easy transportation, use and maintenance.
- The PLC control panel automates the granulating process. Once all connections are made and parameters set, the machine is good to go.
- The industrial sized chiller helps the gold granulating machine to sustain its temperature. It also prevents overheating of both the machine and working environment. This means you can work continuously for hours without your machine breaking down.
- The time for melting and casting the granules takes about 5 to 15 minutes depending on the size of metal.
- All granules have a smooth appearance, consistent shape and size and remain high quality for future use.
- The gold granulating machine has an automatic tracking frequency. The entire granulating process is noiseless and safe for operators to use.
- Superbmelt’s gold granulating machine adopts a solid state technology which is the most recent of its kind and the most advanced IGBTs modules available throughout the world.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Gold Granulating Machine
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service