Induction Platinum Melting Furnace
1-4kg Induction Platinum Melting Furnace
More Details of Induction Platinum Melting Furnace
The platinum melting furnace is specially designed for melting precious metals such as platinum, palladium, gold and their alloys weighing between 1kg and 4kg.
The platinum melting furnace can reach a maximum temperature of 2600 degree celsius. Superbmelt platinum melting furnace can melt metals in these forms; scrap, solid, dust or granulated. This furnace is suitable for scrap recycling plants, jewelry making businesses, etc, due to its efficiency and satisfaction during production.
The platinum melting furnace has an electromagnetic stirring system that ensures the homogeneity of molten metal, leading to high quality metal materials after casting.
Superbmelt platinum melting furnace is very easy to install, use and maintain. The furnace improves your production by saving you both cost and time of production.
Get Price of Induction Platinum Melting Furnace
Features of Induction Platinum Melting Furnace
Platinum melting furnace is equipped with all-round protection to ensure the safety of the machine and the operator.
Using a quartz crucible, with max temperature of 2600℃, which can be used for all metals(Pt, Au, Ag, Cu etc) smelting.
Comparing with market messy circuit design, adopts advanced micro computer controlled power save over 30% consumption. More durable and stable.
Details of Induction Platinum Melting Furnace
- The 2kg platinum melting furnace has an electromagnetic stirring system that ensures homogeneity of molten metal. This also ensures the quality of objects cast. There is no shrinkage, porosity or oxidation of metals.
- The omnidirectional warning system present in the platinum furnace alerts users of potentially harmful conditions such as shortage of water in the water cooling unit and so on.
- The IGBT induction heating is responsible for the low power requirement of the platinum furnace. With 15kw, your furnace can melt conveniently. The induction furnace also conserves energy such that all energy generated within the furnace is used up within the furnace.
- The maximum melting temperature is 2800 degree celsius, this makes melting of platinum, palladium, K-gold, gold, silver, copper and their alloys easy to melt within 3 minutes.
- You can melt up to 4kg of platinum in a single operation. You can also melt continuously for long hours without the furnace breaking down or affecting the quality of molten metal.
- The water cooling unit keeps the furnace temperature in control and prevents overheating.
- The furnace dimension is 1180*690*500mm, this means that the 2kg platinum melting furnace requires very little space.
- The operation of platinum melting furnaces is very easy, there is no technical expertise required before you can use the furnace, even as a first time user. Therefore, you can install, use and maintain your furnace with little or no assistance.
- Proper maintenance of the platinum melting furnace can serve you for a long time. It is sure to enhance production efficiency, save cost and time of production.
- The platinum furnace crucible requires a quartz crucible for melting due to its high melting temperature.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Induction Platinum Melting Furnace
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service