Gold and Silver Smelting Equipment
20-30kg PLC Manual Tilting Induction Melting Furnace
More Details of Gold and Silver Smelting Equipment
The gold and silver smelting furnace is designed to smelt about 20kg to 30kg of metals. Metals suitable for melting in this furnace are gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze and their alloys.
The gold and silver smelting furnace is mostly used for large scale melting by jewelry factories, miner, scrap recycling industries, etc. Its melting temperature is 1800 degree celsius and melting is complete within 8 minutes.
The gold and silver smelting furnace has a split design that makes molten metal removal easy. The melting temperature and speed can be easily monitored with the PLC control system. This also means one user can handle the furnace with ease.
The induction power supply is about 25kw to 35kw. The furnace is easy to install, use and maintain.
Get Price of Gold and Silver Smelting Equipment
Features of Gold and Silver Smelting Equipment
Induction gold melting furnace is equipped with a full range protection to ensure the safety of the machine and the operator.
With tilting furnace design to prevents spillage which reduces the risk of operator damage from hot liquid metal splashes.
Integrated compact design, no need to disassemble it when you meet problem, we support the set replacement.
Details of Gold and Silver Smelting Equipment
- The gold and silver smelting furnace is designed with a medium frequency IGBT induction technology that helps to save energy, leading to a cost effective production.
- The power required for melting is between 25kw to 35kw. One would expect a furnace of this capacity to consume so much power. Superbmelt induction furnaces help you to save so much on power use.
- The gold smelting furnace is highly efficient coupled with the fact that it has a water cooling system that prevents the induction furnace from overheating. You can melt continuously for 24 hours with our gold and silver smelting furnace.
- The gold smelting furnace can be used to smelt gold, silver, copper, bronze and their alloys at a maximum temperature of 1800 degree celsius.
- The speed of melting enhances production. Melting usually takes about 8 minutes. There is no delay in your production line with the gold and silver smelting furnace.
- The gold smelting furnace is both safe for the environment as well as the operator. There is no emission of harmful gases or smoke.
- The removal of molten metal is easy, this is done by simply tilting the furnace to release the content. You don’t have to worry about spillage that can lead to serious injuries.
- The furnace has a strong electromagnetic induction system that ensures the homogeneity of molten metal. Objects cast with the furnace have no oxidation or porosity.
- Precious metal refineries and jewelry manufacturers make use of the gold and silver smelting furnace because of production efficiency.
- The crucible and safety refractory shell are detachable to allow easy maintenance. This however ensures your furnace lasts a very long time.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Gold and Silver Smelting Equipment
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service