Handheld XRF Gold Analyzer
Handheld XRF Analyzer for Gold/Silver Purity Testing
More Details of Handheld XRF Gold Analyzer
Handheld XRF gold analyzer is used to perform non-destructive analysis of elements present in any material from magnesium to uranium. Handheld XRF gold analyzers can be used onsite for immediate, lab quality results.
The handheld analyzer is commonly used in applications such as scrap sorting, alloy grade identification, quality control in metal manufacturing, mining, etc. The handheld xrf gold analyzer uses a large screen, high resolution LCD to test and provide a quick analysis of materials within seconds.
The handheld XRF gold analyzer works by emitting x-rays that hit the sample. This causes elements in the sample to fluoresce and travel back to the analyzer’s x-ray detector. The analyzer counts them and makes mathematical calculations to generate results almost immediately.
Get Price of Handheld XRF Gold Analyzer
Features of Handheld XRF Gold Analyzer
The handheld XRF analyzer is a non-destructive analytical tool that is used to detect the elements present in materials. It works by measuring the fluorescent x-rays emitted.
The handheld XRF gold analyzer can identify the components of metals and alloys such as gold, silver, stainless steel, cobalt alloys, bronze, zinc, zinc alloy, nickel alloys, tungsten alloys, etc.
Hand-held and portable design, with a built-in large lithium battery of 27000mAh, which can power the XRF gold analyzer for three consecutive days.
Details of Handheld XRF Gold Analyzer
- Superbmelt handheld xrf gold analyzer has a large 27000mAh lithium battery that is capable of lasting for 3 days straight without bothering about charging. In cases where more days are spent on the work site, the XRF analyzer can be charged with a car charger to ensure work is uninterrupted.
- The handheld xrf gold analyzer can measure materials of atomic number 12 to 92, i.e, magnesium to uranium. It can also add elements that are customized to meet customer’s needs.
- The handheld xrf gold analyzer is lightweight, easy to transport and easy to grasp for analysis of materials.
- The 5-inches high definition screen has a 360 degree rotation and can display clearly at any light.
- The handheld XRF analyzer is used in different fields, such as; soil analysis, pharmaceuticals, mining, jewelry making, alloy identification, scrap metal sorting, food safety and agriculture, etc.
- Element detection and analysis time takes about 1 to 60 seconds, therefore, contributes to a fast production process.
- The XRF analyser can be used to detect elements contained in solid, liquid or powder form.
- The video system has a 500W pixel high resolution camera, sharp enough to capture elements for proper analysis.
- The handheld XRF instrument weights only 1.7kg, which makes it very easy to transport and easy to position when carrying out analysis.
- The XRF analyzer performs a nondestructive analysis unlike every other method of analyzing elements present in material.
- The handheld xrf gold analyzer is very easy to use, its operation process mainly involves powering the analyser, setting the parameter, pulling the trigger and allowing the analyser to present the results.
- The handheld xrf gold analyzer has inbuilt GPS system, Wifi and bluetooth that facilitates the transmission of data.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Handheld XRF Gold Analyzer
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service