Centrifugal Casting Machine for Sale
More Details of Centrifugal Casting Machine
The centrifugal casting machine is used to cast metals that have high melting temperatures. Such metals include platinum, palladium, stainless steel, etc. The centrifugal casting machine for sale has a melting temperature of 2600 degree celsius.
The centrifugal casting machine for sale by Superbmelt is easily adoptable for use in jewelry making, casting of crowns and bridges for dental practices and purposes, making awards and medals, used in making kitchen tools, etc. For jewelry production, multiple jewelry items can be cast at once using the centrifugal casting machine.
Centrifugal casting machine process involves pouring molten metal into a rotating mold at a controlled temperature. The mold rotates at a certain speed controlled by an electric motor that causes the molten metal to rotate in its central axis.
Get Price of Centrifugal Casting Machine
Features of Centrifugal Casting Machine
The whole process, including melting and casting, is carried out completely in a vacuum environment, which is extremely friendly to metals that are easily oxidized.
The melting temperature is as high as 2600 degrees Celsius, which is very suitable for palladium, platinum and stainless steel casting.
The rotation of the mold exerts extreme pressure on the molten material, causing lighter contaminants and impurities to separate from the denser metal.
Details of Centrifugal Casting Machine
- The centrifugal casting machine requires about 6kw adjustable power. This saves up energy even for high temperature melting needs.
- The cooling unit designed with the centrifugal casting machine controls melting temperature and prevents overheating of both the machine and work space.
- The centrifugal casting machine has a melting temperature of 2600 degree celsius that is suitable for melting high temperature metals such as platinum, palladium, stainless steel, etc.
- The centrifugal casting machine increases production speed especially for fast production lines.
- Metals cast with the centrifugal casting machine have neat and fine grain on the outer surface, such metals also have mechanical properties approximately 30% higher than every other part formed with other casting methods.
- The centrifugal casting machine for sale by Superbmelt is suitable for production of jewelry, dental crowns and bridges, cookware production, mineral processing, etc.
- Centrifugal casting machines ensure no wastage of precious metals and makes the cast metal to be highly pure. The high level of metal purity is achieved during the casting process, whereby spinning of the mold places extreme pressure on molten metal. The pressure in turn separates impurities from the metal.
- The spinning mold of the centrifugal machine helps to prevent porosity, oxidation or shrinkage of high temperature metals unlike traditional methods of casting.
- The water cooling unit regulates the centrifugal machine temperature and prevents overheating of both the machine and entire works space.
- The centrifugal casting machine for sale allows for multiple or bulk casting especially for jewelry casting.
- Metals cast with the centrifugal casting machine have high density grain structure, giving cast metals a long lasting use.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Centrifugal Casting Machine
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service