Hydraulic Coin Press Machine
More Details of Hydraulic Coin Press Machine
The hydraulic coin press machine produced by Superbmelt is used to mint coins, medals and bars. The coin press machine is made up of a steel body that is hydraulically pressed to mint gold and silver coins and bars.
The coin press machine presses patterns and logos during coin and bar production. Other items that can be pressed are precious metal weight and other production details on either side of the coin or bar.
The hydraulic coin press machine is able to press up to 500 tons of metals for your precious metal production line. Coin press machines are used in coin production and bullion production industries. The hydraulic coin press machine is energy efficient, saving a whole lot of power needed for minting.
Get Price of Hydraulic Coin Press Machine
Details of Hydraulic Coin Press Machine
- The servo motor system that accompanies the coin press machine is adjustable for different speeds and pressure that is needed when pressing coins and bars. The servo motor system is equally responsible for controlling the noise and the entire machine stability needed for various environments and applications.
- The PLC control system makes it easy to control and monitor the pressing process. This also makes the entire minting process more convenient for users.
- The hydraulic coin press machine makes precise and highly accurate press on coins, bars and any other desired surface.
- The entire minting process involving the continuous casting machine are; the rolling machine, blanking machine, annealing machine, polishing machine and the coin press is highly efficient.
- Superbmelt’s hydraulic coin press machine is energy efficient, saving up to 40% to 60% of energy.
- The servo hydraulic control enhances the productivity of the hydraulic coin press machine when compared to CNC machines. With the use of the hydraulic coin press, you are always guaranteed of a 40% increase in production.
- Superbmelt manufactured the hydraulic coin press machine with user experience in mind, therefore there is no need for special training on the use of the machine. It is straightforward to use for all users.
- The hydraulic coin press machine is designed for small and large workspaces. The compact size makes it fit easily in every workspace.
- The automated process of stamping gold bars and coins prevents errors during production, thereby, saving you a whole lot of time during production. Automated stamping also means; continuous production, no need for many operators and constant yield over time.
- Hydraulic coin press machines allow production of as many designs of stamping on coins, medals and bars as possible.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Hydraulic Coin Press Machine
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service