Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace Manufacturer
More Details of Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace
The vacuum induction melting furnace is used to melt metals that can easily be contaminated by oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen. Such metals that can be melted with the vacuum induction melting furnace are platinum, palladium, gols, silver, aluminium, stainless steel, etc.
The vacuum induction melting furnace is widely used in industries such as scrap recycling, foundries, mining industries, steel production industries, etc. We are a vacuum induction melting furnace manufacturer whose furnace has a maximum melting temperature of 2600 degree celsius suitable for melting high temperature metals.
Superbmelt vacuum induction melting furnace is a completely reliable furnace for efficient, high quality and oxidation free melting. The induction system and electromagnetic stirring system contributes to the furnace’s highly efficient melting.
Get Price of Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace
Features of Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace
The entire smelting process is carried out under vacuum, and it is machine-friendly for melting and casting of some easily oxidized metals.
The furnace gives you an accurate temperature control with the electric control system, you are sure to be aware of what is ongoing within the vacuum induction furnace during the melting process.
The equipment adopts electric induction heating, the highest temperature can reach 2600 degrees, and can be used for smelting platinum and palladium.
Details of Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace
- Superbmelt’s vacuum induction melting furnace prevents contamination of gases such as oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen that is responsible for oxidation and porosity in molten metals melted with other methods. Therefore, you are guaranteed of an efficient melting experience.
- The induction system of the vacuum induction furnace helps to conserve energy at the same time increasing the speed of melting. We are a vacuum induction melting furnace manufacturer that helps you to save cost and time during production.
- The maximum power required for melting with the vacuum melting furnace is only 15kw. Therefore, you don’t need outrageous power bills before you can melt conveniently with our furnace.
- The maximum speed for melting is about 10 minutes, without compromising the melting quality even after repeated use.
- The maximum melting temperature is 2600 degree celsius, suitable for melting high temperature metals and their metals.
- The PLC control unit makes the vacuum induction melting furnace very easy to use. You can easily set the melting temperature, pressure and other parameters. Hence, one operator can use the furnace, saving you the cost of hiring many workers.
- Superbmelt’s vacuum furnace makes use of induction heating that saves both melting time and conserve energy.
- The electromagnetic stirring function homogenizes molten metal, therefore contributing to a high quality melting.
- The vacuum furnace is completely safe to use. Melting and transferring of molten metals takes place in an enclosed chamber. Therefore, operators are not exposed to danger from molten metal splashes when transferring molten metal.
- The vacuum furnace can melt continuously for long hours, which makes it suitable for use in jewelry industries, scrap recycling, foundries, etc.
- The cooling unit helps to regulate the furnace temperature which makes it suitable for continuous melting.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Gold Wire Drawing Machine
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service