Ball and Jewell Granulator
Gold Silver Granulation Machine Manufacturer
More Details of Ball and Jewell Granulator
The ball and jewelry granulator is used to produce master grains and alloy grains from raw material melted through induction heating. Applicable materials are gold, K-gold, silver, copper brass and bronze. The granulating machine is used in foundries, jewelry industry, mining industry, etc.
The ball and jewelry granulator is very easy to use, you just have to load the raw material into the melting crucible, set your parameters on the control panel and wait for a few minutes.
The ball and jewelry granulator has a maximum capacity: 24K Gold: 6.0kg to 30.0kg and 925 Silver 3kg to 16.0kg. The granulating machine has a solid state technology with the best and most advanced IGBT modules available world wide.
Get Price of Ball and Jewell Granulator
Details of Ball and Jewell Granulator
- Superbmelt’s granulating machine allows you to cast smooth, high quality, oxidation free and porosity free granules. This is possible through the most recent solid state technology that has the most advanced IGBT module around the world.
- It takes less than 5 minutes to make high quality granules, this helps you to save production time.
- The ball and jewelry granulator is very easy to use, with the PLC control panel, operators simply load the machine, set the parameters and the granules are ready.
- The granulating machine can be operated by one person, therefore saving you the cost of hiring many staff for manual labour.
- The granulating machine helps you to produce quality and solid metal grains from raw molten metal by induction heating, which is poured instantly into a water tank pass through a multi-hollowed crucible that serves as a flow breaker.
- The induction heating system helps the granulating machine to save energy by using up all energy generated by the granulating machine. Therefore, about 15kw to 35kw is enough power to make your metal grains.
- The induction heating system has an electromagnetic string system that allows homogeneity of molten metal before it is transformed into granules. This gives the granules a quality finish.
- If you are bothered about space, the granulating machine dimension is 1200*530*1200mm. This does not occupy large space, therefore you can carry out your grain casting with so much free space to move around.
- Superbmelt granulation machines make granules with smooth and even appearance.
- The granulating machine releases no emission that can be toxic to the health and the environment.
- The chances of injuries is very limited when you use our granulating machine. The melting crucible is well guarded and the release of granules is done in a water tank. Therefore, the granulating machine is safe.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Ball and Jewell Granulator
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service