Gold Wire Drawing Machine
12 eyes wire drawing machine manufacturer
More Details of Gold Wire Drawing Machine
The wire drawing machine is used in the metal working process to reduce the cross-section of a wire by pulling a wire through a series drawing die.
The process of wire drawing begins, a spool of wire is placed at the beginning of the machine on a spool. In order to fit through the machine, the end of the wire must be cut or flattened.
It is fed through the pay off wire wheel, left cone pulley, wire eyes arrangement frame and the right cone pulley to achieve its final sectional area. The end of the machine has a wire take up device so the finished product coils into it. Metals can be used to draw wire made from gold, K-gold, silver, copper, etc.
Get Price of Gold Wire Drawing Machine
Features of Gold Wire Drawing Machine
The machine has high working efficiency. Line wheel is made precisely of imported materials and the carburization on its wheel surface improves abrasive resistance.
The motor adopts step less speed modulation design and is equipped with automatic winding displacement and rewinding machine.
The whole machine is equipped with automatic cooling system which can automatically stop the machine when the work is finished.
Details of Gold Wire Drawing Machine
- The gold wire drawing machine is a straight line drawing machine that provides better drawability, lower frictional contact, and less operator interference.
- The temperature of the machinery does not get too hot (caused by the energy released while deforming the metal) because of the automatic liquid cooling system.
- Superbmelt wire drawing machine is famous for its high efficiency and low cost incurred during production of wires. The cost of power is totally reduced because you only require between 2.2kw to 4kw of power.
- The drawing speed is 0.50m per minute, this very fast thus, improving production speed. The dies capacity is 6 pieces per time, which also contributes to speed of production.
- The machine works efficiently due to the quality of materials the gold wire drawing machine is made from. The line wheel is particularly made of imported materials and the carburization on the wheel surface improves abrasive resistance.
- All wires produced from metals such as gold, K-gold, copper have a wire diameter range of 2.2mm.
- Superbmelt wire drawing machines are able to draw thick wire into thin wire. The raw material may measure 0.45mm while the finished product will measure 0.17mm.
- The process of wire drawing involves these simple steps: Put in the material, wind the material around the wheel, flatten or cut the beginning of wire, place wire through a wire eye, place wire eye into a slot, wrap two turns around another wheel eye, turn on the take up transition wheel, fix the wire to take up drum, open the sprinklers, start the machine, machine is running; finally, the finished product is ready within few minutes.
- The wire drawing speed generates low noise despite high drawing speed.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Gold Wire Drawing Machine
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service