Platinum Melting Furnace for Sale
4kg Stationary Platinum Melting Machine
More Details of Platinum Melting Furnace
The platinum melting furnace is a specially designed furnace meant to melt precious metals like platinum, palladium, gold and their alloys. The holding capacity is between 1kg to 4kg.
The platinum furnace can reach a maximum temperature of 2600 degree celsius in 5 minutes.
The furnace has electromagnetic stirring function that causes homogeneity of molten metal, which leads to high quality melting
The platinum furnace can melt materials in the form of solid, dust, scarp, ingot or powder.
The platinum melting furnace for sale is affordable and it is widely used in the scrap recycling industry, jewelry making industries, foundries, research institutes, etc.
Superbmelt platinum furnace is easy to install, use and maintain by a single operator.
Get Price of Platinum Melting Furnace
Features of Platinum Melting Furnace
Platinum melting furnace is equipped with all-round protection to ensure the safety of the machine and the operator.
Using a quartz crucible, with max temperature of 2600℃, which can be used for all metals(Pt, Au, Ag, Cu etc) smelting.
Comparing with market messy circuit design, adopts advanced micro computer controlled power save over 30% consumption. More durable and stable.
Details of Platinum Melting Furnace
- The platinum melting furnace has an electromagnetic stirring function that ensures homogeneity of molten metal. This prevents uneven surfaces after casting especially in alloys.
- The omnidirectional alarm system alerts users of potential harmful conditions such as low water level, unduly high current, overheating, short circuit, improper frequency, over voltage, etc, This alarm system helps to ensure the safety of both the operator and the furnace.
- Superbmelt’s platinum melting furnaces have a water cooling system that prevents the furnace from overheating, which also allows 24hours continuous melting.
- The furnace has an IGBT induction furnace that helps to conserve energy, therefore, saving energy cost. The induction system also ensures that all heat generated by the furnace is used within the furnace.
- Applicable metal for melting in a platinum melting furnace are platinum, palladium, gold, K-gold, silver and copper.
- The maximum melting temperature is 2800 degree celsius, which is capable of melting any of the metals above.
- The induction heating helps to save time as melting in the platinum melting furnace takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
- The minimum capacity of precious metal you can melt in this furnace is 1kg and the maximum capacity is 4kg.
- The platinum melting furnace for sale by Superbmelt saves cost of production through low cost energy use. The power required for melting in our platinum melting furnace is 15kw.
- The crucible best suited for the platinum melting furnace is a quartz crucible. The quartz crucible is able to withstand the extreme high temperatures.
- The PLC control panel makes it easy to use and maintain.
- The method of molten metal removal from the platinum melting furnace is very safe.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Platinum Melting Furnace
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service