Dot Peen Marking Systems
Automator Dot Peen Marking Machine - How to Mark Your Metals
More Details of Dot Peen Marking Systems
The dot peen marking machine is an electromechanical device used for engraving letters, logos, numbers, etc, on metal surfaces. They work like integrated CNC metal engraving machines but they have inbuilt touchscreen with software. Thus, there is no need for an external computer.
The dot peen marking system requires no air compressor, simply plug into a power supply. It is suitable for marking and engraving metals used in industries such as automotive, aerospace, international transportation, manufacturing, medicine, etc.
This state of the art device helps you to achieve identification tasks on time. Superbmelt’s dot peen marker can help you to make permanent marks for nameplate engraving, logo marking, metal part serial numbers and other product marks. This tool is reliable and easy to use.
Get Price of Dot Peen Marking Systems
Details of Dot Peen Marking Systems
- The dot peen marking system makes precise engravings within a short time. They create accurate and permanent marks as fast as 40mm- 50mm/s.
- When using a dot peen marking machine for direct part marking, you don’t need to spend so much on consumable compared to other direct marking methods. The only consumable is the stylus pin, which gets blunt after marking thousands of surfaces.
- The marking depth of the dot peen marking system is 0.05mm- 1mm (per material). This means that marks are permanent. There is no need for repeated engraving.
- The dot peen marking system is automatic, by pressing a single button, engraving is performed by the system.
- You can use the dot peen marking machine on a wide range of materials and surfaces. This machine on any metal or nonmetal with hardness under HRC 60. It can also engrave a plain, curved, round and rough surface.
- English characters, numbers, graphic outlines, logos, dot matrix 2D codes, circle letters, serial numbers, etc, can all be marked using a dot peen machine.
- The dot peen marking system only requires 125W of energy for marking and engraving on metal. You don’t need outrageous power before you can use the dot peen machine.
- The HEF technology supports some uneven surface markings with a height difference of 3mm.
- Dot peen machines do a very good job of accurately engraving whatever design you want on your metal object or other hard materials.
- Dot peen systems are error free when compared to the direct part marking method.
- The dot peen marking system has an inbuilt 5 inch touch screen and software. The machine requires no external devices such as a computer or air compressor.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Dot Peen Marking Systems
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service