Palladium Melting Furnace
2kg Stationary Platinum and Palladium Melting Machine
More Details of Palladium Melting Furnace
The palladium melting furnace is used for melting precious metals with high melting points measuring between 1kg to 4kg. Applicable metals for melting in this furnace include; platinum, palladium, gold and their alloys.
The platinum melting furnace is equipped with an electric stirring system that ensures the homogeneity of molten metal which is exceptionally great for alloys.
The palladium melting furnace has a melting temperature of 2800 degree celsius, which completes melting in 2 to 3minutes.
The palladium melting furnace has an IGBT induction heating technology that helps the furnace to conserve a great amount of energy.
The platinum melting furnace is used in scrap recycling business, jewelry business, precious metal mining, etc. The platinum melting furnace is easy to use, install and maintain.
Get Price of Palladium Melting Furnace
Features of Palladium Melting Furnace
Platinum melting furnace is equipped with all-round protection to ensure the safety of the machine and the operator.
Using a quartz crucible, with max temperature of 2600℃, which can be used for all metals(Pt, Au, Ag, Cu etc) smelting.
Comparing with market messy circuit design, adopts advanced micro computer controlled power save over 30% consumption. More durable and stable.
Details of Palladium Melting Furnace
- Superbmelt palladium melting furnace has an electromagnetic stirring system that ensures the homogeneity of molten metal. This helps to prevent uneven surfaces of metal after casting.
- The palladium surface has an omnidirectional alert system that warns users of impending handful conditions such as over current, water shortage in the water cooling unit, improper frequency, short circuit, over voltage and over heating. All these ensure both the safety of the operator and the furnace. Therefore, safety and efficiency of melting are guaranteed.
- Superbmelt palladium melting furnace has an inbuilt water cooling unit that prevents the furnace from overheating. You can melt continuously for 24 hours with the melting furnace.
- The platinum melting furnace can melt the following furnaces; platinum, palladium, gold, K-gold,silver and copper with a maximum temperature of 2800 degree celsius.
- The IGBT induction heating technology helps to conserve a great amount of energy. You only need 15kw of power to melt with our palladium melting furnace.The induction system also ensures no energy escapes into the working environment that can lead to unpleasant working conditions.
- The palladium melting furnace is very easy to install and use. You don’t require any technical skill before you can melt your metal.
- You can easily maintain your furnace, a well maintained melting furnace leads to a longer service life.
- The furnace can also be used by an operator. Hence, saves you the cost of hiring many workers.
- The rapid speed of melting can complete melting of platinum and palladium in 3 minutes. This helps to save production time.
- The palladium melting furnace is specially designed in compact size and lightweight, with sliding wheels at the bottom to easily transport the furnace.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Palladium Melting Furnace
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service