Gold Silver Continuous Casting Machine
More Details of Gold Silver Continuous Casting Machine
The jewelry continuous casting machine is designed to cast high density metal plates, rods, tubes and other shapes. The gold and silver continuous casting machine can effortlessly use metals such as gold, silver, K- gold, copper alloys, etc.
The continuous casting machine is a pull down type, you can get your semi-finished product from this machine. The products can be shaped in rectangular, cylindrical, circular and rod shapes. It can also be available in wires, sheets or tubes.
Superbmelt’s gold and silver continuous casting machine has an inert gas protection system that minimizes the oxidation of metal. The jewelry continuous casting machine also operates under a vacuum condition.
Our jewelry continuous casting machine adopts a medium frequency induction heating technology that speeds up the heating process.
Get Price of Gold Silver Continuous Casting Machine
Features of Gold Silver Continuous Casting Machine
Adopting gas protective melting, accurate temperature control, and auto stirring function make the finished product’s surface bright, with no air hole and oxidation.
Designed for high-density gold, K gold, silver and other enhanced precious metal plates, rods, rectangular rods, circular tubes, and other shapes of products.
It can heat up to a maximum temperature of 1600℃ . This is a temperature range in which most metals melts.
Details of Gold Silver Continuous Casting Machine
- Superbmelt’s gold silver continuous casting machine adopts a medium frequency induction heating technology, this gives an exceptional casting speed to the machine. Casting or rods and tubes takes about 5 to 8 minutes.
- The power required for casting is between 15kw and 25kw, hence, you save money on energy costs.
- The maximum melting temperature is 1600 degree celsius, this makes it suitable to cast gold, silver, bronze, copper, brass and their alloys.
- It has a strong electromagnetic stirring system that evenly stirs the molten metal in a uniform consistency before casting into tubes or rods. Thus, giving a quality finish.
- The PLC control panel is automated, it is easy to control and monitor the casting process.
- Nitrogen or argon which serves as protective gases prevents oxidation and loss of metals.
- The heating system is done by induction. Induction heating helps to conserve energy, speed up the melting process and improve the entire production process.
- The maximum drawing speed is 40cm per minute. You can work continuously for long hours without affecting the quality of casting. This function ensures maximum productivity to meet high production demands.
- The rod cools immediately after casting, there is no need to waste time on cooling of rods.
- Customized size wires, tubes, rods or sheets can be cast in Superbmelt’s gold silver continuous casting machine. Such as gold tubes, square silver bar, square gold bar, hexagon gold bar, silver tube, copper wire, etc.
- The PID automates the casting process without error. The same PID is excellent at detecting temperature at ±2 degree celsius. This however leads to the best density and quality of the final product.
Any Question About SuperbMelt Gold Silver Continuous Casting Machine
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service