50kg Induction Melting Furnace Price
Hydraulic Tilting Induction Furnace For Copper Smelting
More Details of 50kg Induction Melting Furnace
Superbmelt 50kg induction furnace melting is used for melting metals measuring up to 50kg to 250kg. Metals that can be melted using our electric induction furnace are copper, silver, gold, zinc, aluminium, steel and lead.
The electric induction furnace makes use of an advanced IGBT induction heating that helps to conserve energy. The PLC control system helps to achieve accuracy, control and efficiency when smelting. The electric induction furnace requires power measuring up to 45kw to 160kw.
This induction furnace is mostly suitable for large scale smelting. It is used in foundries, scrap recycling companies and many other industries that require large smelting. The 50kg induction furnace melting price is very affordable and it helps you to save cost and time of production.
Get Price of 50kg Induction Melting Furnace
Features of 50kg Induction Melting Furnace
Adopt hydraulic tilting type furnace to realize the pouring of metal liquid, stability and safety.
The power supply with SIEMENS’s PLC control system is more intelligent for the whole melting process.
The power supply has an omni-directional protection to ensure the safety of the machine and operator.
Details of 50kg Induction Melting Furnace
- The electric induction furnace is used mostly for large scale smelting. It provides an efficient and fast smelting for you.
- Superbmelt induction furnace has an IGBT induction heating technology that helps to conserve energy, speed up smelting process, ensure smelting efficiency, etc. The induction technology ensures that all energy is used up within the furnace. During melting, the temperature of the outer frame of the furnace remains unchanged.
- The electric furnace can be used for melting for continuous 24hours without affecting the melting quality.
- The furnace design is exceptional, it has a hydraulic tilting design controlled with the aid of a remote panel trolley, it makes it very convenient to remove slag and molten metal after melting. Simply tilt the furnace to collect molten metal in a mold.
- When compared to other furnaces, the IGBT induction furnace conserves energy of up to 15% to 30%.
- The use of an electric induction furnace for smelting offers an easy maintenance option. The crucible is removable which makes cleaning possible within minutes.
- The inbuilt water pump system prevents an overheating of the core system.
- With the furnace separated in different elements, replacement in case of damage is done quickly without worrying or a need to replace the whole induction furnace.
- The 50kg induction furnace price is very affordable, considering the number of benefits it has for your production line.
- The electric induction furnace is very easy to install, use and maintain. Should you need assistance, we are available 24/7 to attend to you.
- Metals applicable for melting in this furnace are copper, silver, gold, lead, zinc, aluminium and stainless steel.
- The PLC control panel allows you to set smelting parameters as well as be in control of smelting.
Any Question About SuperbMelt 50kg Induction Melting Furnace
Superbmelt’s professional technical team and sales team are at your service