Steel frame induction furnace
Induction Furnace Description
The steel frame induction furnace system is utilized for melting and holding ferrous and non-ferrous metals and has a melting capacity of 1 t/h to 30 t/h. Power range is from 250kw to 30000kw.
More iron foundries take use of this type of induction furnace (such as steel melting furnace)to replace cupolas to melt cast iron, as the cupolas emit lots of dust and other pollutants.
Designed suitably to perform the best in low to high power density, these steel frame furnaces are low on maintenance, high on shielding magnetic fluxes and offer extremely rugged construction.
We provide one stop solution for your foundry melting shop.
Steel melting furnace from 0.25 to 50tons
|KGPS-GW-MF Indcution melting furnace (Steel, Alloy steel)|
|Furnace model||Rated capacity (T)||Max capacity (T)||Rated power (Kw)||Rated frequency (KHz)||Voltage (V)||DC voltage (V)||Oven voltage (V)||Pulses||Melting rate (T/H)||Energy consumption (KwH/T)|
- The cabinet adopts the GGD structure from German
- The power start-up way adopts frequency scanning zero-voltage soft start mode
- The constant power control board which can monitor the variation of voltage and current automatically improves melting efficiency!
- There is only one turn on/off switch and one power adjustment knob for easy operation.
Power supply is designed with reliable circuit protection, the electrical components work in a safe range, decrease the damage rate and increase the life obviously
- The main circuit short circuit protection
- SCR overvoltage protection
- Main circuit phase fault protection
- Cooling water temperature protection
- The main circuit phase loss protection
- Low water pressure protection
- SCR over-current protection
- Furnace leakage protection
- Intermediate frequency power failure protection
- Intermediate frequency electric furnace fault protection rate and increase the life obviously
Power protection warning
Link here to learn more about the safety notes
Power cabinet composition of induction furnace
Steel frame furnace structure features
- About the furnace foundry and steel plant , The melting capacity range is from 1T to 60T
- The structure is welded by the high strength steel. It prolongs the working life of system.
- The magnetic yoke of the steel shell can concentrate the magnetic field around the coils to generate the great melting efficiency.
- The induction coil is not easy deformed in the protection of the magnetic yoke.
- The hydraulic titling system supports the furnace body to let them more reliable with the fixed pouring position.