Induction Heating Machine
Induction Heating Machine Description
IGBT induction heating machine are based on the characteristics of high reliability, high safety, low failure rate, is widely used in automobile, engineering machinery, machinery manufacturing, steel, metallurgy, petrochemical, microelectronics, textile, military, wind power generation, shipbuilding and other industries.
Our induction heaters is mainly used for metal surface treatment, heat treatment, quenching, tempering, annealing, diathermy, bent pipe, pipeline corrosion, conditioning, etc
Power supply parameter of induction heating machine
|MAX input power||40KW||50KW||60KW||80KW||100KW||120KW||160KW|
|MAX input current||70A||85A||105A||150A||185A||220A||260A|
|Input voltage||Three-phase 340V ~420V 50/60Hz|
|Requirement of cooling water||Hydraulic pressure||≥0.2Mpa|
|Temperature of water||≤45℃|
- Induction heating machine for various hardware and tools heating such as plier, wrench, hammer, ax,screwing tools and shear .
- Heat treatment for various automobile and motorcycle fittings, such as crankshaft,connecting rod, piston pin,chain wheel, aluminum wheel, valve, rock arm shaft,semi drive shaft, small shaft and fork.
- Heat treatment for various electric tools, such as gear and axes.
- Heat treatment for machine tools,such as lathe deck and guide rail.
- Hardening for various hardware metal parts and machined parts, such as shaft,gear chain wheel, cam,chuck and clamp etc.
- Heating for hardware molds, such as small-size mold, mold accessory and inner hole of mold.
- Annealing of various stainless steel products, such as stainless steel basin,annealed and extruded can, annealed folded edge, annealed sink, stainless steel tube, tableware and cup.
- Forging of various other metal work pieces, such as round steel, sheet plate, pipe and others.
How we control the quality